- Welcome, approval of past minutes and proposed agenda (Nathan, 5 minutes)
- Treasurer's report (Jennifer, 5 minutes)
- Principal's report (Alex Grant, 15 minutes)
- Student Planning Council (Alex Grant, 10 minutes)
- Teacher's report (Dianne Murray, 10 minutes)
- Large fundraising goals: auditorium seats, outdoor basketball hoops, track improvements, outdoor bleachers, softball diamond (Nathan, 20 minutes)
- Books for Me (Ira, 10 minutes)
- BC curriculum draft: https://curriculum.gov.bc.ca (Nathan, 5 minutes)
- Other business (10 minutes)
- Phyliss Chan invites you to the SACY Capacity Cafe, Wednesday, November 13th, 6pm in the Hamber staff room. If you are interested, please register via e-mail at email@example.com or by phoning 778-875-1388.
- David Thompson PAC is presenting a free workshop titled "Unlock your Future – Scholarship" on November 14, 2013 from 7pm to 9pm.
All meetings usually convene at 7pm and are located in the staff room. See PAC meetings for more information or directions.